- Find the capacity of your current battery.
e.g. 1000 mAh.
- Think back to when your current battery was brand new. How long did it used to last in minutes? It's important to think when it was new as all batteries deteriorate with age.
e.g. about 60 minutes.
- Divide the total minutes (Step 2) by the capacity of your current battery (Step 1)
e.g. 60/1000 = 0.06
- Multiply the results from Step 3 by the capacity of the battery you are looking to purchase.
e.g. if the new battery was 1200 mAh you would calculate as follows 0.06 x 1200 = 72 minutes
- 3.6V / 3.7V
- 7.2V / 7.4V
- 10.8V / 11.1V
- 14.4V / 14.8V
- 21.6V / 22.2V
It is important to check the dimensions and weight in addition to the capacity because sometimes higher capacity batteries can be larger in size, making them impractical for some uses even though they are compatible.
MilliAmpere hour (mAh) is a unit of electric charge, Watt-hour (Wh) is a measure of energy. Both are small-scale units and used on batteries often.Milliamp-hours to watt-hours calculation
The energy E(Wh) in watt-hours is equal to the electric charge Q(mAh) in milliamp-hours times the voltage V(V) in volts (V) divided by 1000:
E(Wh) = Q(mAh) × V(V) / 1000
For example, the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro battery at 8000mAh and 7.4v would be 59.2Wh (7.4v*(8000mAh/1000)).
Consumers often view OEM laptop batteries from brands such as Apple, Dell, Toshiba, HP, and others as being superior simply because of the name-brand. The truth is that name brand laptop batteries are manufactured using various components from other companies. Samsung, LG, and Texas Instruments are world renowned for the quality, safety, and lifespan of their battery components and are used in the assembly of most laptop batteries.
We specialized only in laptop batteries and work closely with the manufacturer to produce only the highest quality batteries. Only name brand battery cells and circuit boards are used in our batteries. Our prices are so much lower than OEM batteries because we manufacture our own casings and cut out the costs to brand or label our batteries, which in turn reduces any additional cost to our customers.
- Highest Quality Batteries (Grade A Cells) - 12-18 months
- Medium Quality Batteries (Grade B Cells) - 10-15 months
- Low Quality Batteries (Grade C Cells) - 5-10 months
In addition to mislabelling batteries, low-quality cells are used, it's the only way marketplace sellers can reduce the price and make a profit.
LaptopBatt exists as an alternative to the high priced originals and the poor quality replacements by providing the best balance of price and quality with the best customer experience.
- Payments by paypal, no paypal account required. Paypal is safe and free for buyers.
- Credit Card: VISA, MasterCard, the United States n Express, JCB, Diners Club, Maestro & Laser Card, etc.
- eCheck: Paypal eCheck payments need to be cleared before shipping.(usually takes 3-6 business days)
- Contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- Repack the original package with everything received.
- Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package and send it back to us
- Once your package is received back in our warehouse, the item will be tested and we will process your refund/exchange within 3-7 business days.